Thursday 8 January 2009

Happy New Year 2009!

Make a wish:
1) In groups or pairs.
For example: We, the teachers, wish you all passed in June.
2) Individually.
For example: I wish I could have more free time.


If you want your wishes here, send them as a comment to this entry or send them to me at negroarroz@gmail.com

1 Tíffany: I wish I was lucky in the future.
We're Wendy and Tíffany and we wish we passed batxillerat.

2 Marc: I wish Spórting de Gijón the won league.

We're Ona, Alba and Marc and we wish we didn't any a more exams.

3 Ona: I wish I passed my car test.

We're Marc, Ona and Alba and we wish we didn't have any mor exams.

5 Alba M: I wish I won the lottery.
We're Marc, Ona and Alba and we wish we didn't have any more exams.

Which sentence in blue is correct, 2, 3 or 5?

4 Cristina Rovira: I wish I was more organized.
We’re Noelia; Alain and Cristina Rovira and we wish we got better marks.

6 Wendy: I wish I was lucky in the future.
We're Tiffany and Wendy and we wish we passed batxillerat.

7 Mireia: I wish I had a better year than the last one and a worse one than the next one.
Laia and I wish there was peace in the world.

8 I'm Sheyla and I wish I went to Paris.
I also wish I did well in this school year.

9 Edu: I wish I was Sergio's best friend for life.
We the students wish you had a happy new year at this high school.

10. Estefania: I wish the war finished
We wish the crisis finished.

11. Laia: I wish I could take part at New York's Film Academy's Summer Camp in Europe!
Mireia and I wish there was peace in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.