Wednesday 23 October 2013

Introducing somebody



VIDEO SCRIPT

Joey-          Hey everybody! I’d like you to meet Janine. She’s gonna be my new roommate!
Ross-         Hi!
Janine-       Hi! 
Joey-          She’s gonna live with me!
Monica-      It’s nice to meet you, Janine-
Janine-       Le Croix, Janine LeCroix.
Joey-          I didn’t know that. What a pretty last name!
Chandler-  So, where are you from?
Janine-       Australia. I just moved here a couple of weeks ago.
Joey-          From the land down under?
Janine-       Yes.
Joey-          I didn’t know that either!
Ross-         So, what do you do?
Janine-       I’m a dancer.
Joey-          You’re a dancer? She’s a dancer!
Janine-      Oh, I think I’ll go unpack.
Joey-         (Janine leaves) Uuuuh!
Monica-     Joey, did you even interview this woman before you asked her to move in?
Joey-         Of course I did!
Monica-     What exactly did you ask her?
Joey-         When can you move in?
Ross-         Thank you for bringing her into our lives.
Chandler-    Unbelievable.
Monica-      Down, boy!
Chandler-    Oh, no, no, no, no. She’s not my type. Not for me. She’s not my type. She’s too-
Monica-      Beautiful, tall, sexy, showing her stomach-
Chandler-    Oh, look at all the boxes!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.