Friday 10 October 2014

Anger Management - On the plane




I. Now try to match the sentences on the left column with the ones on the right.


1) I'm sorry. I think you're in my seat.

2) You're supposed to sit in the seat they assigned you.

3) Excuse me. This seat's available.

A) Nobody cares. Just sit in the seat I'm supposed to sit in.

B) Okay. Thank you.

C) Come on, pal. I'm already settled in here. Can't you sit somewhere else?
4) You're on my side of the armrest.
We're not gonna have problems,
are we?

5) Excuse me. Could I get a headset?

6) Miss?
D) I'll be right there, sir.

E) Certainly.

F) No.


7) Ma'am?

8) Excuse me.
Could I maybe get that headset, please?

9) Is there a problem here, sir?
10) Can you come to the back with me so we can have a talk?
G) I don't think so.

H) A talk about what?

I) Could you give me a second, sir?

J) Do not raise your voice to me, sir.



II. Practise the sentences in pairs.

III. Make short dialogues by rephrasing the sentences in activity I. Then roleplay your new dialogues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.